domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

Only one life... everthing can change =/

I need to practice my english...

This is the sentence i`ve been talking to myself along these mounths. Travel to Canada makes me a new guy... I should say that I have Before Canada and After Canada... In 6th grade i started my English Course and always thinking... one day, maybe, i`ll use this language. In 2005 I entered in college, because of that English becommed a second task...

But in 2009 Bruno and I decided to return English classs, planning some trip..

. It could be necessary refresh our mind with that. Our plannings were travelling in 2 or 3 years, but something happen and we start to focus to save money and pay this trip to Canada.

Back to 2010, I remember many times I had question myself: "Am I ready to stay 4 mounths away???". Well, I think I was ready, Canada didn`t change my personalitty, just showed.

Nowadays I've been wondering If I am ready to live in another country... to let it go everthing I have builded here...

Well, I really dont know... I think I have time to see the answer... Brazil is a good place... My professional life has been growing...


Only time can answer.. first of all let me just be like that boy in 6th grade and dreaming about someday use this language again!!!


Nenhum comentário:

Artigos recentes

Comentários recentes

Pages

Labels

 

Browse